So you’ve heard about The Next Reality Star, and want to become a part of it. Here is a rundown of the selection process:
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the time of application.
- All applicants must be United States citizens and be living in the United States.
- Written applications must include a fully filled-out application form, a passport sized photo from the shoulders up of each person applying, and a video up to five minutes long on one of the following formats: DVD , .MPG, .MOV, .3GP, .MP4, .AVI, .WMV.
You may apply as an individual or a group. If you are applying as a group, you must submit everything together. If you are mailing in your application, be sure to write your name on the back of your photo and attach with a paper clip to your application. Feel free to attach additional pages if you need more space for your answers.
- Applications are accepted until Saturday, July 11th, 2015, at 12 noon E.S.T. If you are mailing in your submission, please send to: The Next Reality Star: Pittsburgh
Attention: Ellen Berkman Davis
C/o One Louder Productions, 2100 Georgetown Dr. Suite 303, Sewickley, PA. 15143.
- The video must include enough material for the Producer to know who you are and why you should have a reality show. Speak to the camera as if you are speaking to a friend, and be sure to be honest. Please include any connections to Pittsburgh you might have. Most importantly, be yourself. If you are applying as a team, be sure to talk about your connection to and history with each other.
- All decisions made by Producer are final and not subject to review or appeal.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Steeltown Entertainment Project, WQED Productions, One Louder Productions, and/or any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to participate in this application process.
- If applicants proceed past the first stage of casting, they may be required to authorize Producer to conduct a background check and other medical or psychological assessments.